Saturday, July 24, 2010

PPA#52 Party Hearty

This is my take on the PPA#52 Sketch Challenge here.
I started with a card stock base of Pacific Point and added some paper from the Patterns DSP Brights stack. The Pumpkin Pie striped paper is also from that stack. I colored the "b" image with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive stampin write markers. I stamped the present in Pacific Point, punched that out with the 3/4 inch circle punch and popped that up with a Stampin dimensional. The party hats were colored with Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red Stampin write markers and popped up with dimensionals too. A piece of 5/8 inch Old Olive grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Papers: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red Stampin write markers
Accessories: 3/4 inch circle punch, Stampin dimensionals, 5/8 inch Old Olive grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love your birthday card. It came out wonderful!


Mary

Linda Callahan said...

These colors are so bright and happy! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining us at PPA!