Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Splitcoast Color Challenge Loads of Love

This colorful card was done for the Splitcoast Color Challenge #279 here. The colors are Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist. I really like this color combo!
So I started with a card stock base of Wild Wasabi and ran that thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Details textured impressions embossing folder. I used Circle Circus to stamp my own background paper by stamping the circles in Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist. I stamped the truck from Loads of Love in Basic Black and the man and dogs from Loads of Love Accessories too. I colored that in with blender pens and Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp pads. The sentiment was stamped in Cherry Cobbler, punched out with the Small tag punch and layered onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler punched with the Large Tag punch. Finally, a piece of 1/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories, Circle Circus
Papers: Whisper white, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Perfect Details textured impressions embossing folder, Small and Large Tag punches, 1/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta ribbon

No comments: