Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stamping 411 #159 For You Flower

I made this quick and cute card for the Stamping 411 sketch #159 here. And I couldn't wait to use the Love Letter DSP and the new a la carte stamp, For You Flower!
I started with a card stock base of Riding Hood Red and layered on some of the Love Letter DSP. I stamped the For You Flower in Riding Hood Red on Very Vanilla then punched it out with the coordinating Fancy Flower punch. I stamped it again and used the 1 1/4 inch circle punch to punch out the center and pop it up with some Stampin dimensionals. I also used the Small Ticket Corner punch on the Very Vanilla square. Finally, some retired (boo hoo!) Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: For You Flower
Papers: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red and Love Letter DSP
Inks: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Fancy Flower punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, small ticket corner punch, Stampin dimensionals, (retired) Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon

2 comments:

Kerin said...

Great combination of dsp, especially the big & small dots...and that stamp, with the center punched out and raised, love it!!

Connie Babbert said...

I just used the For You Flower on my swap cards for Convention! I love all the patterns on your card. Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!