Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Splitcoast Sketch #295 Day of Gratitude Sneak Peek

I was thrilled to be asked to make a card for this week's sketch #295 over here at Splitcoast.
So I used Day of Gratitude and the coordinating Autumn Spice Specialty DSP from the soon to be available, Holiday Mini.
I started with Early Espresso and layered on some of the different designs from Autumn Spice. I punched an Early Espresso circle from the 1 3/8 inch circle punch then some DSP from the 1 1/4 inch circle punch. I colored in the stamp from Day of Gratitude with Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and More Mustard Stampin write markers, cut it out and popped it up on Stampin dimensionals. I stamped the tag from Tiny Tags in Early Espresso, punched it out with the Medium Jewelry Tag punch and tied it on with some Natural Hemp Twine. Finally, a piece of 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude and Tiny Tags
Papers: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Autumn Spice Specialty DSP
Inks: Early Espresso Classic Stampin pad, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Old Olive Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1 3/8 inch and 1 1/4 inch Circle punches, Medium Jewelry Tag punch, Natural Hemp twine, 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: