Thursday, August 26, 2010

Two Challenges in One Card


I LOVE this week's sketch at MojoMonday here.
And I thought I'd pair it with the Color Combination over at Splitcoast here. It calls for Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.
I began with a base of Pacific Point and added the striped Pacific Point paper from the Patterns DSP Brights stack. I stamped the animals from Fox and Friends in those three colors, punched them out with the Large 1 1/4 inch square punch and layered them onto coordinating card stock punched with the XL 1 3/8 inch square punch. I used Stampin write markers to color in the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, punched it with the Word Window punch and layered on a piece of Pacific Point punched with the Modern Label punch. There's a strip of 5/8 inch Old Olive grosgrain with an Old Olive Designer button threaded with a sliver of Pacific Point card stock. Finally, three Old Olive brads finish it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fox and Friends and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Patterns DSP Brights stack
Inks: Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Classic Stamp pads and Stampin write markers
Accessories: Large 1 1/4 inch and XL 1 3/8 inch Square punches, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Old Olive Designer button, Old Olive brads

No comments: