Thursday, September 23, 2010

Funky Card for a Color Combo and Sketch Challenge

This card is for two Splitcoast challenges. First, the Color Combo #289 here and second,the Sketch Challenge #299 here.
The colors to use were Cajun Craze, Baha Breeze and Wild Wasabi.
I started with a base of Cajun Craze and ran that thru the Big Shot with the bigger polka-dots from the Backgrounds 1 texturz plates. I added some retired Wasabi DSP and some Baha Breeze DSP from Elegant Soiree. I stamped the stem of the flower from Apple Blossoms in Wild Wasabi then the two flowers in Cajun Craze and Baha Breeze, popping up the Baha Breeze one with Stampin dimensionals. I stamped the circle stamp in Cajun Craze on the same card stock. I stamped the greeting in Baha Breeze and layered it on to a Wild Wasabi piece. Two more flowers, one in Wasabi and one in Baha Breeze were popped up with dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Apple Blossoms
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, Elegant Soiree DSP, retired Wasabi DSP
Inks: Baha Breeze, Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals

No comments: