Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MojoMonday Sketch#162 Snowman

This square card is my take on the MojoMonday sketch#162 here.
Baha Breeze is the card stock base and then I added some Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP. The panel of Real Red card stock was run thru the Big Shot with the Petals a Plenty textured impressions embossing folder. Using my White gel pen, I added the dots to the center of each flower. I stamped the snowman from Tags til Christmas in Baha Breeze on Whisper White and punched that out with the XL 1 3/4 inch Circle punch. I used the 2-way glue pen on the bottom of the snowman and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter.And I colored in his hat and scarf with the Real Red Stampin write marker.The Real Red circle was cut out with the Circles #2 Big Shot die. And I used the XL Scallop circle punch to punch out the Baha Breeze piece, adding some dots again with my White gel pen. Finally, three retired White eyelets finish off the sketch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Tags til Christmas
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Real Red and Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Inks: Baha Breeze, Real Red Stampin Write marker
Accessories: XL 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, Circles #2 Big Shot die, White gel pen, XL Scallop circle punch, retired white eyelets, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

No comments: