Sunday, October 3, 2010

More Clean & Simple Stamping

Who says card making has to be difficult? Not me with the Clean and Simple FTL#110 here.
The part of this card that took the longest time for me was to decide which DSP to use.
I started with a Riding Hood Red card stock base and added the little polka-dotted DSP from Love Letter. Then I added small strips of Riding Hood Red to another pattern from the Love letter DSP. I stamped the friend image from With All My Heart in Riding Hood Red on Very Vanilla and the flower image too, but I cut out the flower. I added a silver brad to the center of the flower and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, I added a Riding Hood Red circle punched with the 1 inch circle punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: With All My Heart
Papers: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Love Letter DSP
Inks: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: 1 inch circle punch, Stampin dimensionals, Silver brad

2 comments:

Tina said...

I like so many things about this card. The red/white color combo, the flower next to the sentiment, and the lacy look of the center panel. Great job! :)

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love all the red & white, and the patterns are wonderful! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥