Friday, October 15, 2010

Splitcoast Sketch #302 Chic Boutique

This is for this week's Splitcoast sketch #302 here.
I started with a base of Baha Breeze and added DSP from Elegant Soiree. I stamped the dress form from Chic Botique in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla. I stamped it again on some of the Elegant Soiree DSP and paper pieced it onto the dress form. I then colored in the rest of the form with Baha Breeze, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin write markers. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede on Baha Breeze and punched it out with the 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Oval punch. That was layered on to a Soft Suede piece punched with the Scallop Oval punch and then popped up with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe;
Stamps: Chic Boutique
Papers: Very Vanilla, Baha Breeze, Soft Suede and Elegant Soiree DSP
Inks: Baha Breeze, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin write markers, Soft Suede Classic stamp pad
Accessoires: 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Oval punch, Scallop oval punch, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: