Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Card for Two Challenges

Since I had A Cute Christmas on my desk, I decided to use it for today's card too. This one covers the Splitcoast Color Challenge #297 here and the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge #307 here.
I started with a Pear Pizzazz card stock base and added DSP from the DSP Pack In-Color. Then there's Baha Breeze DSP from the Candy Cane Christmas DSP. And then more Pear DSP from the DSP Pack In-Color. I stamped the mittens from A Cute Christmas in Perfect Plum and colored them with my Baha Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Perfect Plum Stampin write markers. Get Well  Wishes from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Perfect Plum. Finally, a piece of 1/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Cute Christmas and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze,Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, Candy Cane Christmas DSP, DSP Pack In-Color
Inks: Perfect Plum Classic pad, Baha Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Perfect Plum Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1/8 inch Marina Mist Taffeta ribbon

No comments: