Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Here's a card and little box of tea lights I'm bringing to the in-laws today. I packed the box away before I added a pic of the inside, trust me, that's cute too! I think they'd qualify for the SUO Challenge #6 of Thanksgiving Table Art here.
I found the tutorial for this cute little box that holds 4 decorated tea lights on Jill Hillard's awesome blog here.
Both the card and box were made with the Autumn Spice DSP. The card has Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and More Mustard card stock too. The box has Early Espresso and the bottom base. I used the Day of Gratitude stamp set for both too. The oval Coluzzle was used for the card and the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch for the box. Finally, both use 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Papers: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Autumn Spice Specialty DSP
Inks: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Old Olive Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch circle punch, Coluzzle oval cutter, 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta

No comments: