Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Non-traditional Clean & Simple Christmas Card

So this one is for the Clean & Simple #92 challenge over at Splitcoast here. It was to make a CAS card using Pink Krafty Olives for the colors with an option of Marina Mist(I used Baha Breeze instead).
I started by running the Crumb Cake card stock thru the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry textured impressions embossing folder. I sponged some Whisper White Craft ink on the snowflakes to make them pop a bit. I punched out some Baha Breeze DSP from Elegant Soiree with the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack and added them to three of the snowflakes. I used an Old Olive Glimmer Brights brad in the center of the largest snowflake. I drew some white lines with my White gel pen. Very Merry from Short and Sweet was stamped in Old Olive. Finally, I added some 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Short & Sweet
Papers: Crumb Cake, Elegant Soiree DSP
Inks: White craft ink, Old Olive
Accessories: White gel pen, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack, Old Olive Brights Glimmer brad. 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon

No comments: