Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stamping 411#175 Birthday

This is my card for the Stamping 411 #175 sketch here.
The base is More Mustard card stock and I added DSP from Autumn Spice Specialty DSP. I cut out a Top Note of Very Vanilla with the Top Note Bigz die. I colored the birthday stamp from On Your Birthday and the flower stamp from Day of Gratitude with the Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Old Olive Stampin write markers. Finally, a piece of 5/8 inch Old Olive satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: On Your Birthday and Day of Gratitude
Papers: Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Autumn Spice Specialty DSP
Inks: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard and Old Olive Stampin write markers
Accessories: Top Note bigz die, 5/8 inch Old Olive satin ribbon

5 comments:

Norma said...

Beautiful card. Love the paper used. Thanks for sharing:)

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, love that sentiment and the omit stamping with colors! Great job!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Jennie, Love these colors...you did a fab job on this sketch. Thanks so much for playing along.

Kerin said...

I love the different colors on the sentiment! Awesome job with the sketch :)

gbarron56 said...

Jennie -- love the homespun look to this card! Great job with this week's sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 operators! Blessings, Gretchen