Thursday, December 16, 2010

Occasions Mini 2011 Sneek Peak

I had to take a break from Christmas cards to play with my Occasions Mini pre-order. The stamp set I used is called Thanks for Caring and I paired that with some DSP from the Springtime Vintage DSP.
I started with a Rose Red card stock base and added some Springtime Vintage DSP. I ran a strip of Rose Red thru the Scallop Edge border punch.
I used my Baha Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red Stampin Write markers to color in the stamp, stamped that on Very Vanilla and matted it with some Rose Red. Finally, some new 1/2 inch Baha Breeze seam binding finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Thanks for Caring
Papers: Rose Red, Very Vanilla and Springtime Vintage DSP
Inks: Baha Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red Stampin Write markers
Accessories: Scallop Edge Border punch, 1/2 inch Baha Breeze seam binding

No comments: