Saturday, December 11, 2010

Quick and Cute Christmas Card

I made a few of these quick and cute Christmas cards. I started with Real Red card stock and ran it thru the Big Shot with the Petals-a-Plenty textured impressions embossing folder. Then I colored the poinsettia from Season of Joy with my Old Olive and Real Red Stampin write markers, stamped it on Whisper White, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. Then I stamped Merry Christmas in Real Red on Whisper White and layered it onto some Old Olive. Finally, I stapled on a bit of retired ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red and Old Olive
Inks: Real Red Classic Stamp pad and Real Red and Olive Olive Stampin write markers
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals, retired ribbon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jennie - love this very simple card - just what I needed to finish up my Christmas card

Really like your blog and your work is super

tfs

Judy

Norma said...

Beautiful!!! Love the emboss