Thursday, December 2, 2010

Season of Joy for Two Splitcoast Challenges

I combined two Splitcoast Challenges for this bright Christmas card. First, CC299 here and second, SC309 here. The color combo is Real Red, River Rock and Old Olive.
So I started with a card stock base of River Rock and added some Real Red and Old Olive DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack. I colored the stamp from Season of Joy with my Real Red, River Rock and Old Olive Stampin write markers and matted that on a piece of River Rock. I stamped Merry Christmas in Real Red onto some Whisper White and punched that out with the 1 3/4 in by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch. Then that was layered onto a Real Red piece punched with the XL Scallop Oval punch and popped up with Stampin dimensionals.Finally, a piece of 1/4 inch Old Olive grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, River Rock, Old Olive, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Real Red Classic Stamp pad, Real Red, River Rock and Old Olive Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1 3/4 in by 7/8 in Large Oval punch, XL Scallop oval punch, 1/4 inch Old Olive grosgrain, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: