Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Splitcoast Color Challenge #300

Over at Splitcoast Stampers it's the Color Challenge#300 and you get to choose which color combos you want to do. So I choose CC233-Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Kraft or Crumb Cake. I still need Christmas cards!
I started with running the Real Red card stock thru the Big Shot with my Northern Flurry textured impressions embossing folder. I added some dots to the centers of the smaller snowflakes with my White gel pen. I stamped the Dec 25 tag from Tags til Christmas in Chocolate Chip and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch. I stamped it again in Real Red, cut out the oval and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. I added a scrap of the 3/4 in Real Red polka-dot ribbon which is retired. I added a 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip Jumbo brad. And onto the brad I added a little mitten from A Cute Christmas that was stamped in Chocolate Chip on Crumb Cake.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Tags til Christmas and A Cute Christmas
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Real Red
Accessories: Northern Flurry textured impressions embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals, White gel pen, retired 3/4 inch Real Red polka-dot ribbon, 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip Jumbo brad, Decorative Label punch

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great card-love the color combo you chose-it was my pick as well