Thursday, December 9, 2010

Splitcoast Sketch#310 Snow Swirled

Another Christmas card for the Splitcoast Sketch#310 here.
The base is Crumb Cake and then I added 2 different papers from Deck the Halls DSP. I colored the tree from Snow Swirled with my Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler Stampin write markers and stamped that on Very Vanilla. I stamped the snowflake in Cherry Cobbler, cut it down and added it to the top of the tree. I stamped that snowflake again in Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler and punched them out with the 3/4 inch Circle punch. That was layered onto Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler punched with the 1 inch Circle punch and popped up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, a piece of 1/2 inch Cherry Cobbler seam binding finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Papers: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Deck the Halls DSP
Inks: Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler Classic pad and Stampin write markers
Accessories: 3/4 inch and 1 inch Circle punches, 1/2 inch Cherry Cobbler seam binding

No comments: