Monday, December 6, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch# 180 Merry Christmas

I made this card for the Stamping 411 Sketch#180 here. I gotta finish up making all my Christmas cards, so until my Occasions Mini pre-order arrives, it's all Christmas!
I started with a Real Red card stock base and added the adorable striped paper from the Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP. I colored the tree and snowflake stamps from Season of Joy with my Chocolate Chip(tree only), Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers and stamped them on Whisper White.  I punched the snowflake piece out with the 1 1/4 inch Square punch and matted that with a Garden Green piece punched with the 1 3/8 inch Square punch. I added a Real Red Glimmer brad to the center of the snowflake. Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Garden Green and punched out with the Word Window punch. Finally, some 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green and Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Square punches, Word Window punch, 5/8 inch Real Red satin ribbon, Real Red Glimmer brad

6 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

Love this to pieces!!! That sparkly dsp is the perfect compliment to your stamp set choice.

Kerin said...

Love this dsp, and the glimmer brad adds the perfect touch!

gbarron56 said...

Jennie -- great card! We will certainly miss this beautiful DSP, wont' we? Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411 this week! Blessings, Gretchen

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

What a great card!!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Connie Babbert said...

Too cute...love that DSP!

Selene Kempton said...

Bright and cheery card and colors!