Monday, January 24, 2011

Clean & Simple FTL#124 Amour

This one is for the Clean & Simple Stamping FTL#124 here.
It starts with a Very Vanilla card stock base and I added some Basic Black. The polka-dot paper is from the Love Letter DSP. I ran a strip of Riding Hood Red thru the Scallop Edge Border punch and added that to the bottom of the DSP. I stamped Amour from Artistic Etchings on Very Vanilla in Riding Hood Red. I punched that out with the 1 3/8 by 5/8 inch Large Oval punch, punched out a Basic Black oval with the 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch and then a Riding Hood Red oval with the 2 by 1 3/8 inch XL Oval punch. I punched out a Basic Black piece with the XL Curly Label punch and adhered that behind the Riding Hood Red Oval. I stamped the Eiffel Tower in Basic Black, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, a piece of retired, 1 1/4 inch Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red and Love Letter DSP
Inks: Basic Black and Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  1 3/8 by 5/8 inch Large Oval punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch, 2 by 1 3/8 inch XL Oval punch, XL Curly Label punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, retired 1 1/4 inch Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: