Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mojo#174 Love You

There are only a few days left of the Filled with Love promo so I made another card using the stamp set and Love Patterns DSP. I made it for the MojoMonday sketch#174 here.
I started with a Pretty in Pink card stock base and added some Pretty in Pink and Real Red DSP from the Love Patterns DSP. The balloon image is a rub-on from Love Impressions rub-ons and I used the 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch to punch out the white circle. I used my Coluzzle circle cutter for the Pretty in Pink circle and the Circles#2 Big Shot die for the Real Red circle. "Love you" is a rub-on, also from Love Impressions Rub-ons, and I put that on a Pretty in Pink piece punched with the 3/4 by 15/16 inch Oval punch. The little heart from Filled with Love was stamped in Pretty in Pink on Whisper White and punched out with the 3/4 inch Circle punch. Both the little circle and oval were popped up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, a piece of 5/8 inch Pretty in Pink satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Filled with Love
Papers: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Love Patterns DSP
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: 3/4 by 15/16 inch Oval punch, 3/4 inch Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch, Coluzzle circle cutter, Circles#2 Big Shot die, Stampin dimensionals, 5/8 inch Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon, Love Impressions Rub-ons

1 comment:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a sweet card!
Thanks for sharing
i became your follower :-)
Claudia