Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sale-a-bration Sneek Peek

It's only 10 days until Sale-a-bration and thought I'd share a card using some SAB goodies. I found this great blog, Stampin' Celebration, that features weekly inspiration challenges and I just had to play with this week's challenge. See SCIC#35 here.
I also used an older Splitcoast sketch#312 here that I hadn't used due to the craziness of the holidays.
I started with a base of Pacific Point, added some Old Olive and Daffodil Delight behind some Ice Cream Parlor DSP from the SAB brochure. Even the little rectangle has more DSP from Ice Cream Parlor. I stamped the balloons from Crazy for Cupcakes with Basic Black on Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Old Olive and cut them out. The Pacific Point one is popped up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, the sentiment from another SAB set, So Happy For You, was stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: So Happy For You and Crazy for Cupcakes
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive and Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Inks: Basic Black and Pacific Point
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals

5 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

What a wonderful, cheerful card! Love all the SAB goodies!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Jennie this is darling!! What a great way to show off all your SAB goodies. Perfect colors for the challenge. I can't wait to get the So Happy For You set. Thanks so much for playing along at the SCIC!!

Unknown said...

Cute card! I love the colors and the layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!

Hands On said...

I am loving this SAB dsp. Fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at SCIC!

Candace Lawlor said...

Wow, I really didn't like the SAB dsp until I saw this card... so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration this week!