Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Season of Friendship

This is my take on the Stamping 411 sketch#185 here.
The base is Soft Suede card stock then I added some Marina Mist. The bottom has some Elegant Soiree DSP. On the big Very Vanilla piece, I stamped the tree trunk from Season of Friendship in Soft Suede. Then I added some snowflakes in Marina Mist. I added the sentiment in Real Red and stamped the bird in Real Red, cut it out and added a Stampin dimensional. Finally, some 3/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps:  Season of Friendship
Papers: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Soft Suede and Elegant Soiree
Inks: Soft Suede, Marina Mist and Real Red
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals, 3/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta

1 comment:

Kerin said...

This card matches the scene outside my house today perfectly! (except there is no brown at the bottom, there's a foot of snow there lol!!) I love your creation, thanks for playing along this week :)