Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthday Box in a Bag

I made this cute cupcake Birthday Box in a Bag for my sister's birthday present. I used the tutorial at Splitcoast here.
The trim is Chocolate Chip card stock and I ran the bottom piece thru the Scallop Edge border punch and added some White Gel pen dots. The Pretty in Pink paper is from the Patterns DSP Subtles Stack. The handles were punched with the XL Round Tab punch and ran thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I punched a Chocolate Chip piece with the 1 3/4 inch XL Scallop Circle punch and added white dots again. I stamped Solid Stripes in Pretty in Pink Classic Ink on Whisper White and punched it out with the 1 3/8 inch Large Circle punch. I used the Build a Cupcake XL Punch to punch out the cupcake. The Chocolate Chip bottom was also run thru the Crimper. The Pretty in Pink top was run thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka-dot textured impressions folder. And the cherry was punched with Red Glimmer paper and Pear Pizzazz. The entire cupcake was popped up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, I punched the tabs with the 1/16 inch Circle punch and added some retired 1/2 inch Pretty in Pink striped grosgrain.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Solid Stripes
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Red Glimmer paper,Patterns DSP Subtles Stack
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: White Gel pen, Build a Cupcake punch, 1/16 inch Circle punch, 1 3/8 inch Large Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch XL Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, XL Round Tab punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Perfect Polka-dot embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals, Crimper, retired 1/2 inch Pretty in Pink striped grosgrain ribbon

No comments: