Friday, February 25, 2011

Fruit for a Splitcoast Sketch

I used the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#321 here to make this card.
The stamp set is Tart and Tangy, which you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order! And I paired that stamp set with the SAB Ice Cream Parlor DSP, again FREE with a $50 order.
I started with a base of Peach Parfait card stock and added two of the patterned papers from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP. I used my Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers to color the Tart & Tangy stamps and stamped them all on Whisper White. I used the 1 1/4 inch Large Square punch to punch them out. I then layered them onto Melon Mambo, Old Olive or Peach Parfait card stock that was punched with the 1 3/8 inch XL Square punch. I popped up all the squares with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped "just for you" from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Peach Parfait on Whisper White, punched it out with the Word Window punch and trimmed down one edge. Finally, some 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Peach Parfait and Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Peach Parfait Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch Large Square punch, 1 3/8 inch XL Square punch, Stampin dimensionals, Word Window punch, 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched-poly ribbon

No comments: