Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quick Card for Stamping 411 Sketch

This is a really quick one for the Stamping 411 sketch#189 here.
The base is Tempting Turquoise and I added some Sweet Stitches DSP. Then I cut out some more Sweet Stitches DSP for the main panel and matted it with Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise.A strip of Daffodil Delight was run thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I stamped thinking of you from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Tempting Turquoise and punched it out with the Curly Label punch. I added a Daffodil button from the Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack. Finally, some 3/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Sweet Stitches DSP
Inks: Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Curly Label punch, Ice Cream Parlor button, 3/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon

7 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

What a delightfully fun card Jen!!! Thanks for playing along.

Kerin said...

Why didn't I buy that dsp!?!?! Boy Jennie you've really got me kicking myself on this one...love it!!

Patti Chesky said...

This is such a fun card!

Connie said...

I love using portions of DSP for the focal point! Great job!

Selene Kempton said...

I love how beautiful the DSP coordinates on this one. SU is the BEST at this (in my humble opinion).. This is such a fun card! I find myself drawn to this paper more and more.

Unknown said...

Super cute!! I love this DSP and you did a great playing with it!!

gbarron56 said...

Jennie -- such a fun card! Great job with this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen