Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stampin' Celebration Challenge Guest Designer

I'm thrilled to say that I am today's Guest Designer for the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #41 here. All these gals are soooo talented and I'm honored to be chosen this week!
The green printed tablecloth caught my eye, so I immediately thought of using the Perfect Details Texturz Plate on some Old Olive card stock. I added some Old Olive DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack. I had to get some pink in my card too, so I started with a Melon Mambo card stock base. I added a touch of black with the Basic Black card stock and stamped the image from A Flower for All Seasons in Basic Black. I then colored it in with the Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Soft Suede Classic pads and Blender pens. The basket piece was matted with Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Basic Black then popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped thank you from Short and Sweet in Old Olive and punched it out with the Word Window punch. I added an Old Olive piece punched with the Modern Label punch. Finally, some 5/8 inch Old Olive Satin Ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons and Short and Sweet
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Accessories: Perfect Details Texturz plate, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 5/8 inch Old Olive Satin ribbon, Blender pens

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

What a great card Jennie! The table cloth in the inspiration picture caught my eye too! Thanks for being a guest designer with us this week! :)

Cori Kozak said...

Congrats on being the guest designer! Great card! Love the embossing and touch of pink!

Hands On said...

Great colours. Love the texture. It so matches the table cloth in the photo. So glad you could guest design for us this week!