Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thank You with Celebrations DSP

Here's a quick card that I made for a customer that uses the Celebrations DSP. I think it could make a nice birthday card too by just changing the sentiment.
The base is Real Red card stock. I used the 1 3/8 inch Square punch to punch out the papers from the Celebrations DSP then matted that on a piece of Pacific Point. I ran a strip of Pear Pizzazz thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I stamped Kind Thanks from Thank You Kindly in Whisper White Craft ink and added some White Embossing powder. Finally, some 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Papers: Real Red, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Celebrations DSP
Inks: Whisper White Craft ink
Accessories: 1 3/8 inch Square punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, White embossing powder, 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Echo said...

Cute card! Love how you used the dsp as the focal point.

Sharon
http://stampinuniquely.wordpress.com/