Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cupcake Card for Splitcoast Sketch#325

This birthday cupcake card is for the Splitcoast Sketch#325 here. I started with a base of Regal Rose card stock and added papers from the Sweet Stitches DSP. I also used some Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise card stock. Some of the corners were rounded with the Corner Rounder punch. I stamped the greeting from Create a Cupcake and the bottom of the cupcake in Regal Rose. The frosting was stamped in Chocolate Chip. I colored the flowers with my Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write markers. I punched out the cupcake and the Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi cherry with the Build a Cupcake punch. Finally, I popped up the cupcake with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Papers: Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi, Sweet Stitches DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose Classic pads, Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Build a Cupcake punch, Corner Rounder punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: