Friday, March 25, 2011

Mojo Sketch#183

I used the MojoMonday Sketch#183 here for this quick card. It came together really fast because I used the Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Quick Accents and Ribbon which all coordinate.
I started with Old Olive card stock and added the Ice Cream Parlor DSP. I added more DSP and then some Peach Parfait card stock. I stamped the stem from Bold Blossom in Old Olive and added some Quick Accents for the flower and center. The Pacific Point scallop is another Quick Accent. I punched an Old Olive circle with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch. I used my Old Olive Stampin' Write marker to color in part of the greeting stamp from Bold Blossom and stamped it on a Whisper White circle punched with the 1 inch Circle punch. I popped up the circles with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Bold Blossom
Papers: Whisper White, Old Olive, Peach Parfait, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Inks: Old Olive Classic pad and Stampin' Write marker
Accessories: 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch Circle punches, Stampin' dimensionals, Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents and Ribbon

No comments: