Thursday, March 31, 2011

So Long Sell-a-bration

Since today is the last day of Sale-a-bration I made this card using everything you can earn for free from Sale-a-bration. I also used the MojoMonday Sketch#184 here too.
I started with a card stock base of Daffodil Delight then added three different DSP's from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP. I also used some Quick Accents from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Quick Accents. I stamped the owl from Punch Bunch twice, first in Daffodil Delight then in Pacific Point. I used the XL Two-Step Owl punch to punch out the eyes and stomach  and some eye circles in Old Olive. I colored in the beak with my Peach Parfait Stampin' Write marker.The entire owl was popped up with Stampin' dimensionals.  I stamped true friend twice, first in Peach Parfait then in Pacific Point. I punched a Peach Parfait circle with the 1 inch Circle punch, trimmed down the stamped circle and used the 1/2 inch Circle punch to punch out the true friend, popping it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I threaded a button from the Ribbon & Button pack with some Daffodil Delight and added it to the owl. Finally, some Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Punch Bunch
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Peach Parfait Classic Pad and Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: XL Two-Step Owl punch, 1 inch and 1/2 inch Circle punches, Stampin' dimensionals, Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents & Ribbon & Button pack

1 comment:

Texas JennyWren said...

I never think to use more than one pattern on a card, but this so works because of the turquoise pulling it all together. Thanks for sharing, Jennie.
TXJennywren.blogspot.com