Thursday, March 10, 2011

Splitcoast Sketch#323 Living Life Card

I used the Splitcoast Sketch#323 here for this card.
The base is Old Olive and then I added some DSP from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP. I also used some Quick Accents for the strip of Peach Parfait on the main rectangular panel. I colored in the stamp from Occasional Quotes with my Peach Parfait and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers, stamped it on Whisper White and punched it out with the 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch. I used the Circles#2 Big Shot die to cut out the Old Olive circle. The 2 3/8 inch XL Scallop Circle punch was used for the Peach Parfait piece. I popped all those up with Stampin' dimensionals. I punched out the corners of the Whisper White piece with the Ticket Corner punch. Finally, some 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Occasional Quotes
Papers: Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Inks: Peach Parfait and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents, Ticket Corner punch, Circles#2 Big Shot die, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4 XL Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched-poly ribbon

No comments: