Friday, April 1, 2011

Cupcake Birthday

I saw this darling card by Kathleen Hopperstad here, and I had to make my own. I changed it up with different colors and used the new Four Frames stamp set too.
The base is Crumb Cake card stock and I added some Concord Crush card stock then some Blushing Bride DSP from the DSP Pack In-Color. I stamped the cupcake from Create a Cupcake in Concord Crush and Crumb Cake then used the Build a Cupcake XL punch to punch them out. I also punched out the cherry with Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride card stock. The cupcake is popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. I punched a Whisper White circle with the 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch and added it to a Concord Crush piece punched with the 2 3/8 inch XL Scallop Circle punch. I stamped the frame from Four Frames in Concord Crush and added the sentiment from Create a Cupcake in Blushing Bride. I punched that out with the XL Decorative Label punch. I colored the flower from Create a Cupcake with my Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write markers and cut it out. Finally, some 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake, Four Frames
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, DSP Pack In-Color
Inks: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Concord Crush, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: XL Decorative Label punch, 2 3/8 inch XL Scallop Circle punch, XL 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Build a Cupcake punch, 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon

No comments: