Thursday, April 7, 2011

MojoMonday Sketch#185

I made this card for the MojoMonday Sketch#185 here. 
I started with Tangerine Tango card stock and added Sweet Stitches DSP. I punched out two Tangerine circles with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch, cut them in half and adhered them behind the DSP. I punched a Tangerine piece with the 2 3/8 inch XL Scallop Circle punch. I used the Circles#2 Big Shot die for the Daffodil Delight circle. The 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch was used for the Tempting Turquoise circle. I stamped the flower from Printed Petals in Melon Mambo and used the 1 3/4 inch XL Scallop Circle punch on that piece. I added a Whisper White 5/8 inch Jumbo Brad to the center. That entire piece was popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped thinking of you from Trendy Trees in Tangerine Tango and punched in out with the Word Window punch. I layered that onto a Tangerine Tango piece punched with the Modern Label punch. The small flower from Printed Petals was stamped in Tempting Turquoise and cut out. I added a Gold Brad to the center and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Trendy Trees & Printed Petals
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Sweet Stitches DSP
Inks: Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Circles#2 Big Shot die, 2 3/8 inch and 1 3/4 inch XL Scallop Circle punches, 1 1/4 inch Large Circle punch, 5/8 inch Whisper White Jumbo brad, Gold Brad, Stampin' dimensionals, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon

No comments: