Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Party Hearty in Real Red

I found this card on my desk and realized I'd never posted it. I actually made 5 of them, one in each color of the banner.
The base is Real Red card stock. I ran some Crumb Cake thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka-dot textured impressions embossing folder. I added some DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack. I stamped "party hearty" and "and many more' in Real Red and punched them out with the Word Window and Large Tag punches. I punched out some Early Espresso with the Modern Label punch and some Real Red with the XL Tag punch. I used the Handheld punch for the hole in the tags and threaded it with Natural Hemp Twine. I colored in the hats stamp with Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers, trimmed them down and adhered them to a small sliver of Early Espresso to create the banner. Finally, some 1/8 inch Early Espresso finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red and Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Real Red Classic Pad, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Large and XL Tag punches, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Handheld punch,Natural Hemp Twine, Perfect Polka-dot embossing folder, 1/ 8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon

No comments: