Thursday, April 14, 2011

Splitcoast Sketch #328 Easter Wishes

This card was made using the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#328 here.
I flipped the sketch so that my truck from Loads of Love would fit.
I started with a base of Poppy Parade and added three papers from the Sunny Garden DSP. I stamped the truck from Loads of Love on Watercolor paper. I also stamped the lady and eggs from Loads of Love Accessories. I used blender pens and the Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade Classic Stamp pads to color in everything. I stamped the greeting from Loads of Love Accessories in Peach Parfait on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch. That was layered onto a Peach Parfait piece punched with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch and popped up with a Stampin' dimensional.  Finally, a bit of 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories
Papers: Watercolor paper, Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Sunny Garden DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Stampin' dimensionals, Blender pens, 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Texas JennyWren said...

Loads of Love is one of my all time favs. Cute card and I love the DSP combo you used. TFS txjennywren.blogspotcom