Thursday, April 21, 2011

Splitcoast Sketch#328 Hello

I made this card for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#329 here. I used the Sweet Stitches DSP from the Occasions Mini, only available until April 30th.
I started with a base of Regal Rose. I added three different papers from the Sweet Stitches DSP. I stamped hello from Hello Again in Regal Rose on Whisper White and punched it out with the XL Curly Label Punch. I added a piece of Regal Rose punched with the same punch. I stamped the flower from Hello Again twice, once in Regal Rose and once in Daffodil Delight. I punched out the Daffodil center with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I then punched it out the Whisper White piece with the 1 inch Circle punch. A piece of Daffodil was punched with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch and a piece of Regal Rose was punched with the 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch. All the circles were popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 5/8 inch Daffodil Delight satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Hello Again
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose, Sweet Stitches DSP
Inks: Regal Rose and Daffodil Delight
Accessories: XL Curly Label punch, 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/4 inch Circle punches, Stampin' dimensionals, 5/8 inch Daffodil Delight satin ribbon

1 comment:

Texas JennyWren said...

Jennie, I LOVE your card!! It is fabulous.
txjennywren.blogspot.com