Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweet Stitches For You

I made this card using the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#135 here. The base is Melon Mambo and I added three different patterns from the Sweet Stitches DSP. I cut out the buttons rectangle from another pattern of the DSP and added a Tangerine Tango circle that I punched with the 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch. I stamped just for you from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Melon Mambo and punched it out with the Word Window punch. That was layered onto a Melon Mambo piece punched with the Modern Label punch. I threaded a Melon Mambo button with a sliver of Tangerine Tango and adhered it with a glue dot.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Sweet Stitches DSP
Inks: Melon Mambo
Accessories: 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Melon Mambo button, glue dots

No comments: