Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CAS Birthday Card

Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend! Lots of yard work and planting for me so I'm a happy girl to be back at stamping! I made this quick card for the Clean & Simple Stamping FTL#142 here.
The base is Pacific Point card stock and I added two papers from the Celebrations DSP. I colored the stamp from On Your Birthday with my Pacific Point and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers and then popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals.  I added some 5/8 inch Real Red grosgrain ribbon. Finally, a 5/8 inch Silver Jumbo brad finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Papers: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Celebrations DSP
Inks: Real Red and Pacific Point Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals. 5/8 inch Real Red grosgrain ribbon, 5/8 inch Silver Jumbo brad

No comments: