Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stamping 411 Sketch#204

I made this bright birthday card for the Stamping 411 Sketch#204 here. This card came together so fast that I know I'll use this sketch again!
My base is Real Red card stock and I added papers from the Celebrations DSP. I stamped the party hats from Party Hearty(30% off now thru May 31st) a few times in Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red then cut them out. Party Hearty was stamped in Real Red. Finally, some 1/4 inch Real Red grosgrain ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Celebrations DSP
Inks: Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red
Accessories: 1/4 inch Real Red grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Kerin said...

Love your bright, fun birthday card!! I don't know why I always lean towards the cupcake in that set...don't know if I've ever used this stamp!! Thanks for the inspiration :)