Friday, June 17, 2011

Dad's Card using Sneak Peeks

This is a Father's Day card I made using some Sneak Peek items. I used the Pocketful of Posies DSP and the Pennant Parade stamp set. The sketch I used is the Splitcoast Sketch#337 here.
The base is Early Espresso card stock and I added some papers from the Pocketful of Posies DSP. I ran a piece of Crumb Cake thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I stamped one of the pennants from Pennant Parade in Early Espresso and used the XL Petite Pennants Punch to punch them out. I stamped Happy Father's Day from Teeny Tiny Wishes  in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the Word Window punch. That was layered on to an Early Espresso piece punched with the Modern Label punch. I used a retired alphabet set, Short Order Alphabet, to stamp the letters in Early Espresso and punch them out with the 3/4 inch Circle punch. The circles were popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, I hung the pennants from a sliver of Early Espresso.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Short Order Alphabet
Papers: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pocketful of Posies DSP
Inks: Early Espresso
Accessories: XL Petite Pennant Punch, 3/4 inch Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Square Lattice embossing folder, Word Window and Modern Label punches

No comments: