Saturday, June 11, 2011

Doilies in Pinks

I'm still in pink mode so I used the Splitcoast Color Challenge#326 here along with the MojoMonday Sketch#194 here. The colors are Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose.
My base is Melon Mambo and then I added some Regal Rose card stock. I added strips of the Flirtatious Specialty DSP and Melon Mambo and Regal Rose DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack. I ran a piece of the Pink Pirouette thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions embossing folder. I used the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch on some Melon Mambo to create the scallops under the Pink Pirouette piece. I stamped the image from Delicate Doilies in Melon Mambo and trimmed it down. I used the 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch for the piece of Regal Rose. I added those pieces to a Melon Mambo laser-cut doily from the Flirtatious Specialty DSP, popping it up with Stampin' dimensionals.  I used the 1 /4 inch Square punch to create the little pennants on Pink Pirouette pieces. Finally, some 3/8 inch Whisper White taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Delicate Doilies
Papers: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Patterns DSP Brights Stack, Flirtatious Specialty DSP
Inks: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch, 1 1/4 inch Square punch, Stampin dimensionals, 1 3/8 inch Circle punch, 3/8 inch Whisper White taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is darling....luv the pink doilies...hope your week is fabby!

enjoy *~*