Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's Day Pennant Parade

Here's a Father's Day card using Pennant Parade and Just Add Cake DSP. The uses for this stamp set are endless!
I started with a base of Wild Wasabi and added two patterns from the Just Add Cake DSP. I stamped the dotted pennant from Pennant Parade in Wild Wasabi and added a Wasabi piece that I punched with the Petite Pennant Punch. I added "father" from Wonderful Favorites in Poppy Parade. A piece of Poppy Parade created the flag pole. I ran some Wild Wasabi thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder and punched it out with the soon to retire 1 3/8 by 5/8 inch Large Oval punch. I added a hole with my Basic Black Stampin Write marker. I ran some Whisper White thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder and punched out a "golf ball" with the 1/2 inch Circle punch, popping up the ball with a Stampin' dimensional. The greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Wild Wasabi, punched out with the Word Window punch and layered onto a Wild Wasabi piece punched with the Modern Label punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Wonderful Favorites, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, Just Add Cake DSP
Inks: Poppy Parade and Wild Wasabi Classic Stamp pads, Basic Black Stampin' write marker
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folders, 1/2 inch Circle punch, Petite Pennant Punch, Word Window and Modern Label punches, 1 3/8 by 5/8 inch Large Oval punch, Stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love it! :-)

Lori Woods said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I CASE'd this and will post it on my blog soon! Thanks again! http://woodsyowlwhimsies.blogspot.com/