Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day for PPA

I used the PPA#98 here to make this Father's Day card. It also uses a number of retiring things: All Holidays stamp set, Spiral Border punch and Celebrations DSP.
The base is Pacific Point card stock and then I added some Bashful Blue and two patterned papers from  Celebrations DSP. I stamped Happy Father's Day from All Holidays twice, once in Pacific Point and again in Pear Pizazz, cutting out the Pear part and popping it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I used the Small Ticket Corner punch on the corners of the Whisper White piece and the Spiral Border punch on the Real Red piece. I stamped the swirl from Trendy Trees in Real Red, punched it out with the 3/4 inch Circle punch and layered it onto a Pacific Point piece punched with the 1 inch Circle punch, popping that up with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays and Trendy Trees
Papers: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pacific Point and Celebrations DSP
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point and Real Red
Accessories: Spiral Border punch, Ticket Corner punch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch Circle punches, Stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Oops a Daisy Designs said...

Great card. I love the spiral border punch. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.