Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Manly MojoMonday Birthday Card

I made this masculine birthday card for the MojoMonday Sketch#195 here.
I used some products that will retire June 30th-the Party Hearty stamp set and Celebrations DSP.
Real Red card stock is the base then I added two patterns from the Celebrations DSP. I stamped celebrate you from Party Hearty three times, once in Real Red and cut it out with the Coluzzle circle cutter. I  punched out a Real Red piece with the 2 1/2 inch XL Circle punch. Then I stamped it again in Pear Pizzazz and cut out the dotted circle. Finally, in Pacific Point, punched it out with the 3/4 inch Circle punch, and popped it up with a Stampin' dimensional. I stamped the present three times in Real Red, Bashful Blue and Pear Pizzazz, punched them out with the 3/4 inch Circle punch and popped them up with Stampin' dimensionals. Happy Birthday from On Your Birthday was stamped in Pacific Point, punched out with the Word Window punch and layered onto a Pacific Point piece punched with the Modern Label punch. Finally, some 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: On Your Birthday and Party Hearty
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point, Celebrations DSP
Inks: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: 3/4 inch Circle punch, 2 1/2 inch XL Circle punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Coluzzle circle cutter, 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon

1 comment:

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Great job! Love it! Olena