Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Mojo Sketch with More Retiring Stuff

I made this card with the MojoMonday Sketch#193 here. I used the retiring stamp set Fun and Fast Notes with some Greenhouse Gala DSP, also to retire.
The base is Chocolate Chip card stock and then I added the Greenhouse Gala DSP. I stamped the image from Fun and Fast Notes in Chocolate Chip and used my blender pens and Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Baha Breeze, Real Red and Pear Pizzazz Classic pads to color it in. I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch on some Chocolate Chip and Daffodil Delight card stock and added a Real Red brad to the center, popping it up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 5/8 inch Daffodil Delight Satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Baha Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Brights Brads, Stampin' dimensionals, Blender pens, 5/8 inch Daffodil Delight Satin ribbon

No comments: