Thursday, June 9, 2011

New In-Color, Stamp Sets and Specialty DSP Sneak Peek

I used a new In-Color, Wisteria Wonder on this card. I also used new stamp sets, My Friend and Delicate Doilies, and new DSP, Flirtatious Specialty DSP.  And this card was made for the Splitcoast Sketch#336 here.
The base is Wisteria Wonder card stock and then I used a stamp from Delicate Doilies and Wisteria Wonder Classic ink to create the background. I added some Flirtatious Specialty DSP and matted it with Whisper White. I ran an edge of the Whisper White thru the Dotted Ribbon Scallop Border Punch. I stamped " my friend" from the stamp set My Friend in Wisteria Wonder. Finally, some 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: My Friend and Delicate Doilies
Papers: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Flirtatious Specialty DSP
Inks: Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Dotted Ribbon Scallop Border Punch, 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon


No comments: