Friday, June 24, 2011

One Card - Three Challenges

I started with a base of Crumb Cake card stock. Then, using the Stamp-a-ma-jig and the Solid Stripe stamp, I inked it up with Cherry Cobbler and stamped it on Cherry Cobbler card stock. I used the soon to retire Star punch to punch out a Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy star. I adhered the stars to the Whisper White circle and ran it all thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka-dots textured impressions embossing folder. I then matted the circle with some Night of Navy. I stamped the star from Pennant Parade in Cherry Cobbler, punched it out with the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack and matted it with a Navy circle punched with the 1/2 inch Circle punch. I then popped up the circle with a Stampin dimensional. Finally, I stamped thank you from Short and Sweet in Cherry Cobbler on Crumb Cake and punched it out with the Word Window punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Short and Sweet, Solid Stripes, Pennant Parade
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Word Window punch, 1/2 inch Circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack, Stampin' dimensional, Perfect Polka-dots embossing folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great job with the sketch and the colors! Love it!

Pam~ said...

This is simply gorgeous! Love it!

Pam said...

Awesome card.