Monday, June 20, 2011

Retiring Goods but New In Colors

This card showcases some new In-Colors: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo. It also used the retiring stamp set, All Holidays and retiring punch, Spiral Border punch. I used the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#145 here.
The base is Crumb Cake card stock. Then I added some Whisper White. I ran pieces of Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I stamped the greeting from All Holidays in Lucky Limeade. I ran a piece of Crumb Cake thru the Spiral Border punch and popped up both pieces with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Inks: Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Spiral Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love how you interpreted the CAS sketch!