Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another CAS Card but with new In-Colors

Since my other Clean & Simple card was so quick, I used this week's FTL#148 here at Clean and Simple Stamping to make another card. This one focuses on the new In-Colors, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Pool Party.
The base is Pool Party card stock. I punched two Island Indigo circles with the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch. I ran them thru the Big Shot with the Houndstooth Textured Impression Embossing folder. I punched a Calypso Coral piece with the 2 1/2 inch Circle punch. I punched some Berry Blossoms DSP with the 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I colored My Friend from the My Friend stamp set with my Calypso Coral and Island Indigo Stampin' Write Markers and stamped it on some Whisper White. I used the Boho Blossoms punch on some Pool Party and Calypso Coral card stock to create the little flowers.. A Calypso Coral Designer Printed Brad was used for the flower center. Finally, some 3/8 inch Island Indigo Ruffled ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: My Friend
Papers: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Berry Blossoms DSP
Inks: Calypso Coral and Island Indigo Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, 1 3/4 inch and 2 1/2 inch Circle punches, 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Houndstooth embossing folder, 3/8 inch Island Indigo ruffled ribbon, Designer Printed Brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!